Welcome to my page! I hope you like my Homepage and my products (─‿‿─)
No stealin' stuffs, kay? I don't like thieves.
Read the F.A.Q section in the "MISC" tab. General Info and Pet Peeves are in the "About" tab.
"Only a few find the way; Some don't recognize it when they do, some...don't
ever want to."
Koneko Rosuto (for those who don't know) means Kitten Lost, or basically "Lost Kitten" -in Japanese-, a name I came up when I was 15 that still means a lot to me, even if it might seem a little silly now to some.
I swear rambling is a hobby of mine, or rather a bad habit. Some of my
other hobbies are reading (which I do constantly -massive bookworm-), writing
short stories, drawing and singing. I also have a strong interest in anime and manga. (HUGE Weeb --- according to my boyfriend and page editor.)
I'm a bit of a spaz sometimes, and other times I'll be so silent you'll
likely wonder if I fell asleep. I will talk on the client, but most of the
time I'm developing something, therefore you won't have my full attention, so
please don't be offended if I don't respond immediately. If I'm in "Create
Mode" (which is most of the time) please leave me a message so I can get back
If you ask me to make you a product, don't automatically assume that
I'm going to do it. I am busy with other things, and since they are requests
and not commissions (i.e You're not paying for them) I will get to them on my
own time, please be patient. If you want to make it a commission, just pm
1. Don't ask me for information you can easily find on my profile or my avatar card.
2. Don't send me spam. Seriously.
3. Don't ask me to advertise for you, or ask for gifts in exchange for advertisement on Feed. I also will not promote your IMVU Feed if you don't have a shop, this isn't instagram.
4. I am gay. GET OVER IT. If you're going to hate on me for that, you know where the door is.
5. Ladies and Gents, you are always welcome to invite me to a chat. I don't mind, however; I am not interested in flirting, dating, being your IMVU sibling/cousin/child/etc. I am also not interested in cybering, ESPECIALLY WITH THE LADIES. I am a happily taken man. Thank you very much.
6. Don't type in all caps. There's no need to shout in an IM unless you're expressing irritation.
7. "txt tlk" will be tolerated, as long as I can read it. But please...at
least ATTEMPT to spell correctly. You were taught how to spell as a child for
These will NOT be suggestions. I will charge for them, but if you
are interested, here's what to do:
1. Private message me, describing what you want done. Please have
examples ready, and be ready to answer any questions that I will have.
Picture references are required.
2. Do NOT ask me to create a custom mesh, or change a pre-
existing one. I can't do this as I am not a mesh creator. I would prefer you
having a mesh in mind when you message me, but if you don't, I'm sure I can
find one to suit whatever you're asking for.
3. I charge half of the payment in advance, and half when the commission
is finished before the upload.
Thanks for considering.(─‿‿─) ~Koneko Rosuto~
Normal Commission: 7,500cr total 3,750 in advance Exclusive*
Commission: 12,500 cr, 6,250cr in advance
* Exclusive means that only you own the piece. Normal will be open for
everyone to purchase in my catalog.
F.A.Q 1. Do you take product requests?
Depends on what you want. I always take suggestions though.
2. Can I be your friend?
Only if I have talked to you first. So send me a message with your request if we haven't met in chat!
3. How do you make your products?
Very carefully and with the use of the all powerful PhotoShop! (...and
4. Any advice for new developers?
Have fun. Don't just become a developer to make credits. You won't enjoy
it if you do that, and developing is something that should be enjoyed.
5. I just bought something from your catalog, but it's not showing up in
my inventory! What do I do?
Don't panic. Take a deep breath and try to refresh your inventory. Still
not working? Then you're going to need to clear your cache. (IMVU has a cache
cleaner, but a full uninstall should work better). If you're STILL having
problems, contact IMVU. (Sorry, I don't give refunds).