This page is BEST viewed in Firefox 3 at 1280x1024 or 1680x1050 (widescreen) resolution. If you are using any other browser or resolution, I cannot guarantee the page looks as it should.
DO NOT LEAVE ME CHAIN OR SPAM EMAILS (i.e. EMAILS OF HOW TO GET CREDITS). THEY ARE AGAINST TERMS OF SERVICE. I WILL REPORT YOU AND DELETE THEM.
Request Status: I am NOT taking product requests at this time due to I am working on a new project. I kindly ask that you please do not make requests at this time.
Please consider supporting me and other great developers by purchasing your credits through Cassiopeia. SAFE, RELIABLE, ESTABLISHED. It is greatly appreciated!
If you like what you see, please consider clicking the little banner below to vote for me on IMVU Top Devs. I kindly thank you!
HELPFUL THINGS TO KNOW
The following are some helpful things to know regarding product purchases, problems, and other various things before contacting me. Please be aware that I do work 2 jobs, so my time on IMVU is limited. I RARELY have time to chat as any free time I do have for IMVU is spent developing. Feel free to leave me a message and I will do my best to contact you back. Be aware I do receive many messages a day and it is not always possible to return every single message received.
I thank you in advance if you wish to compliment my page or products and I thank you for expressing such kindness.
1) Bought Wrong Item - This will NOT be refunded as it is not a developer error that you bought the wrong product.
2) Do Not Like Item - This will NOT be refunded as I provide large photos taken in-client as to what you are getting in advance. If you are able, I suggest using Try-It first. Depending on the situation, I may try to assist you with an alternate item but this is at my discretion. If the item was paid for with promotional credits, I cannot assist you at all as I do not receive any profit at all from items bought with promotional credits. You basically are receiving the items for free when you pay with predits.
3) Billed Multiple Times - All billing is done by IMVU. IMVU does have a web-based form you can submit if you have been billed multiple times. Please go HERE for assistance. If you do not have your order number, just say that but at least give them the name of the item and cost and fill the form out in its entirety. Refunds take a few days to process.
Most problems with purchases are not developer error. IMVU is in BETA testing, meaning that it is not a perfect program and we are all in effect BETA TESTERS. The products are only as good as the program that runs them and if IMVU does an update that causes problems, I cannot fix such problems. These problems include, but are not limited to, items not loading, items disappearing, crashes, and lag. Chances are that if you are having these problems that it has already been reported in the forums. You can view and report problems related to IMVU version releases HERE in the Latest News and Release Notes Forum. You can view bugs and problems already reported HERE in the Bugs and Testing Forum.
1) Product Doesn't Work - Please contact me before leaving a review. Most times problems of this sort are related to IMVU updates and are not something that any developer can correct. By contacting the developer first, we can tell you if this is the case or not and you do not look foolish leaving a bad review for something most people know is not developer-related. I TEST ALL MY PRODUCTS PRIOR TO RELEASE. If you wish to report an item that is not working, please either send a detailed message as described HERE to firstname.lastname@example.org OR submit a web-based help ticket HERE.
2) Product Alterations - I am what may be referred to as a texturer. This means that I recolor items that are created by other developers known as meshers. I do not create the design of any product that I sell, I simply change the color and texture of the item. With this being said, I have absolutely NO way to change the design or structure of an item. Only the developer who created the original mesh can do this. Please do not ask me to change the structure or dimensions of an item OR to add standing, sitting positions, etc to an item. This can only be done by the mesh creator at the time of item creation. If the original product is not made with furniture or position nodes, I CANNOT add them.
3) Cannot Move Furniture - There is an icon in the bottom left of your chat window that controls item movement. In order to move furniture, you must be in EDIT mode. Once in this mode, highlight the furniture piece and right-click your mouse to pull up the furniture menu. This will give you several options to move, scale, and rotate your furniture piece. Once you are done, click the icon in the bottom left of the window to change back into MOVE mode which allows you to move your avatar. Please see IMVU's instructions HERE on how to use furniture. They give a step-by-step walk-through including pictures.
USEFUL LINKS Here are some useful links to help you with developing and customizing your page
I SUPPORT AND RECOMMEND PRINCE CHARMING PRODUCTS!
For Developers, his products are easy and fun to derive. For Buyers, products derived from his meshes are innovative and modern. Please see his catalog by clicking his banner.