There are dishonest people out there saying they will sell you cheap credits. Please beware of these people. Here is one that I have bought from and trust. I have always gotten my credits immediately and for the price advertised. Buy from trusted developers!
Here is another trusted developer that sells discounted credits. These credits are cheaper than any I know too. This is one of the oldest and most trusted developers around.
Here is someone who has a wealth of free information about IMVU on her homepage - including a lot of avatar animation commands! Check her website out!
Here is a link for a really awesome developer. I love her products! Not only are they great looking, but she really cares about the quality of her products too! Check her out.
Here is a developer that makes a variety of things and she uses all her own textures! Most of her clothes are AP, but if you are looking for GA products, check out her rooms - they are fabulous! She also makes Avatars, so prepared to find something for everyone!
If you are a NASCAR or HEROES fan, this is the developer for you! She has an abundance of Nascar products for males & females and she has been making Heroes stickers/stamps. She is very talented & creative. Scroll down further to see samples of the Heroes stamps. Oh! And she made the Heroes stamp cards too (which are free - one is with my Heroes stamps & the other is near the top under my groups. And before I forget to mention it, she also makes a camo product line with some really awesome results. Check her out! She is awesome!
Here is a link to her camo line And here is a link for her NASCAR line And here is a link to her Heroes products
[b][u]10 Shakespearean Quotations for bloggers
Vincent McBurney (Deloitte Manager) posted 7/11/2007[/b][/u] As a followon post from my 10 blogging slogans for t-shirts comes 10 Shakespearean quotations for bloggers.
I think popular entries would be "I blog therefore I am" and "To Blog or not to Blog, that is the question" but I’ve gone for some more obscure ones.
10 Shakespearean Blogging Slogans
1. And thus I blog my naked villany
2. But, soft! What post though yonder blog breaks?
3. Here’s the smell of the spam blog: all the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little site. Oh, oh, oh!
4. What’s blogged can’t be unblogged
5. Something is rotten in the blog of Scoble.
6. Neither a plagiarizer or a content scraper be
7. Be not afraid of blogs: some are born blogging, some achieve authority, and some have comment spam thrust upon them.
8. O God, O God, how weary, stale, flat, and unprofitable seem to me all the uses of this blog widget!
9. Better a blogging fool than a foolish blog.
10. Blogging isn’t doing. It is a kind of good deed to blog well; and yet words are not deeds.
Shakespearean Quotations that Describe Blogging
These lines don’t need any modification - they already sum up the blogging experience!
1. Now is the age of our discontent
2. Done to death by slanderous tongue
3. The empty vessel makes the loudest sound.
4. Say as you think and speak it from your souls
5. I say there is no darkness but ignorance.
6. This above all; to thine own self be true.
7. Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
8. Reputation is an idle and most false imposition; oft got without merit, and lost without deserving.