1. Must state their title upon entering and ask permission to enter, leave, and brb. Dire emergencies are an exception.
2. NEVER enter any kind of Market at any time without your Mistress at your side.
3. Once you are in Our room, you are in ONLY Our room. No multichatting PERIOD.
4. Mistress Pc's rarely, should She Pc you, you MUST accept. NEVER deny an invite from your Mistress
5. ALWAYS refer to LadyOfEroticChaos as "Mistress" or "M'Lady".You will address all other Masters present as "Sir" and other Mistress' as "Ma'am" or "Miss".
6. You will ONLY be collared by one of Us and no one else. NEVER dare ask either of Us if you can be owned or collared by anyone else.
7. Should you be in another chat when your Mistress logs in, you are to immediately come to Her side, then inform Her of the other chat and She will decide if you must stay with Her or allow you to leave and go back to the other chat. Remember that your Mistress is the one in control...NOT YOU!
8. NEVER speak or act in disrespect to Mistress Chaos, or FP racy. If a visitor does show U/us disrespect then you may react as needed.
9. ALL Our pets WILL show full respect and obedience to FP racy ALWAYS, over any other pet. He can give orders to other pets under Authority given by Us.
10. ALL Our pets will have their Location on their profile VISIBLE at all times. Hidden location will cause punishment.
11. ALL relationships, other RP's, etc., that you are in, will be made know to Us immediately and notify Mistress Chaos of any changes.
12. Should you be placed into Punishment by Mistress Chaos, or FP racy, you WILL comply fully and complete the Punishment without ANY argument.
13. No pet will have sex or sexual play without permission given by Mistress Chaos, or FP racy. W/we are lenient but want pets to ask before acting.
***ANY violation of these rules WILL result in Punishment by Mistress Chaos, or FP racy. The severity of the Punishment will depend on the seriousness of the violation. If the violation is severe enough or if the pet has violated multiple times, the result may become a determination of pet Dismissal.***